Because sometimes, you can have it all.
Located in a lush valley in one of Thailand’s fastest growing and most innovative cities, Chiang Mai,
each SANCTUM villa offers the ideal blend of comfort, practicality, and safety in one stunning package; whether you’re searching for an intimate retreat or an astute investment opportunity.
Secured by design
CCTV system inside and out
Inside and out, Sanctum luxury eco villas are protected by your own personal CCTV system, offering a birds-eye view of the property at all times for your complete peace of mind.
Leaving nothing to chance, our Sanctum luxury eco villas are designed to be earthquake resistant, protecting both the structure and its occupants.
Flanking the master bedroom, steel-strong doors, hidden safes, and monitoring stations are just some of the features in Sanctum’s integrated panic room, offering an impenetrable shelter for all eventualities.
Nuclear Fallout Shelter
Poured concrete walls surround a fully-equipped nuclear fallout shelter on the ground floor of each villa, because at Sanctum safety and security come first, no matter the circumstances.
Crisp clean lines, seamless floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking an ocean of greenery, and vast open spaces complement Sanctum’s cutting-edge design.
4 car garage
Every Sanctum villa comes with its own four-car garage for the ultimate in value-added comfort and practicality.
Salt water swimming pool with jacuzzi jets
The epitome of luxury, each Sanctum villa comes with a private infinity edge saltwater swimming pool, with built-in jacuzzi jets and an incomparable, breathtaking view creating truly world class homes.
Imported Italian stone kitchen
Imported specifically for Sanctum, the finest Italian stone adorns the kitchen of each villa, complementing the state-of-the-art equipments flawlessly.
SMART home that is controlled with iPad / iPhone
Comprehensive SMART home capabilities have been integrated into each Sanctum villa, allowing for the management and monitoring of the entire property at the touch of a button.
Home spa with tub, shower, steam room
Sanctum’s luxurious home spa is the ideal relaxation zone, offering everything from a steam room, and all in unequalled comfort.
Grid tied solar roof panels
Grid-tied solar panels are positioned on the roof of each Sanctum villa, taking advantage of Thailand’s abundant sunlight, and ensuring substantial.
Solar hot water heaters with electric back up
With a built-in electric back-up system, Sanctum’s solar water heaters increase power savings further, all the while guaranteeing a constant supply.
Green walls on both sides of villa
Nine-meter high green walls border either side of each Sanctum villa for added security, privacy, and the indescribable feel of living among the treetops. The ultimate in eco living in luxurious surroundings.
Rain water catchment tank
For the sustainable irrigation and maintenance of the grounds of each Sanctum villa, a rainwater catchment tank is incorporated into the eco-friendly design of the properties, offering year-long savings.
Whether you are looking for a holiday home, a judicious investment, or a permanent residence, a Sanctum villa offers you everything you could want or need in a breathtaking setting of outstanding natural beauty.
- Strong steel doors
- Air ionizer
- Smoke alarms
- Steel reinforced concrete walls
- Biometric Samsung door locks with pin code
- 9 meter high separating green walls
- Hidden safes
- Two water sources
- 3 meter high perimeter walls
- Security integrated into villa master plan
- Panic room
- Earthquake resistant structure
- Security glass windows
- Four car garage with automatic door opener
- Home office with high speed broadband
- Outdoors soaking tubs and showers in bedrooms
- Seamless floor to ceiling glass windows
- Walk-in closet with makeup nook
- Maid’s room and Thai kitchen
- High ceilings
- Bio alcohol fire places
- Saltwater infinity swimming pool, Colored LED underwater lights
- Ultra modern design
- Open top deck entertaining area / yoga or meditation area
- Home water softener system
- Home spa
- Bathroom underfloor electric heating
- Motion activated lights
- Covered BBQ entertaining area
- Garden misting and irrigation system
- Aroma essential oil diffusers
- LED light bulbs
- Green walls on both sides of villa
- Natural ventilation around villa
- Grey water used for landscape irrigation
- Qcon aerated light weight concrete blocks
- Fruit trees and vines
- Compost bin
- Use of earth pigments instead of paints
- Natural clay breathing interior walls
- Villa shading via palm trees
- 2 km to the Night Safari
- 2 km to the The Royal Flora Gardens
- 7 km to Hangdong Hospital
- 12 km to Stardome Golf Course and driving range
- 13 km to RAM hospital
- 10 km to Central Robinson Shopping Mall
- 11 km to Chiang Mai International Airport
Sanctum currently offers six fortified, modern homes for sale. Luxury eco villas built in the rolling hills of Chiang Mai, Thailand, and the company’s experienced management team is ready to respond to any and all queries you may have to assist you in making your homeownership dream a reality.
Navigating Thailand’s property ownership laws for non-Thai nationals can be complex. To that end Sanctum provides comprehensive information on the options available, and recommends expert in-country legal counsel as required to make the purchasing process effortless.
Pooled Rental Program
An exclusive pooled rental program is available upon request at Sanctum, providing homeowners with an added and risk-free revenue generation opportunity.
You can find out more about purchasing at Sanctum by contacting us.
Find out more and schedule a tour today by completing the form below.